Students learn the background, connections and problem areas of non-profit management as well as the importance of non-profit organizations in achieving sustainable development goals.
Areas of focus:
- Characteristics of non-profit organizations
- Challenges in the management of non-profit organizations
- 17 sustainable development goals
- Partnerships between companies and non-profit organizations to achieve sustainable development goals
- The course is combined with the research project "Service Learning".
Exercise Nonprofit Management for the Sustainable Development Goals:
Deepening and practical application of the lecture contents