- Governance actors: public institutions, market and non-profit organizations.
- Objectives, instruments and forms of governance.
- The link between governance and sustainability.
- Theoretical background: bureaucracy theory, new institutional economic approaches, institutionalism.
- Economic policy concepts.
- Organized interests and lobbying.
- European Union and services of general interest.
- sustainability strategies.
- Sustainability reporting.
- Governance of specific sectors from a sustainability perspective (e.g. finance, waste).
Exercise Sustainability Governance:
Deepening and practical application of the lecture contents