- Value in use and customer usage processes,
- Customer participation and co-design,
- Customer engagement,
- Price and revenue models,
- Acceptance and data privacy,
- Strategy development in times of digitization,
- Dynamic capabilities and inertia,
- Product and process innovation in the digital age and innovation culture,
- Technological disruptions,
- Technological and organizational path constitution,
- Assessing industry trajectories.
Contents (exercise / ‚Übung‘):
- Dealing with empirical phenomena.
- In the course of the exercise, students have to manage small ‘real-life’ projects in collaboration with partners from managerial practice to intensify and apply what has been taught in the lecture.