Master Thesis (M, 15.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|WIW-MASAR-M-6||Master Thesis||15.0 CP (450 h)|
|WIW-MASAR25-M-6||Master Thesis||25.0 CP (750 h)|
|CP, Effort||15.0 CP = 450 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
|Language||[DE/EN] German or English as required|
|Reference course of study||[WIW-88.21-SG#2009] M.Sc. Business Studies (2009) |
The assignment of topics for the master’s thesis takes place directly with the respective chairs after consultation. Specific topics, contents, competencies and references are announced directly by the chairs or agreed with them.
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: Master's thesis
- Examination Frequency: irregular (by arrangement)
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- design a research work in which you apply the knowledge you have learned using and justify certain research methods to a designed research question and assess its contribution to the corresponding sub-discipline,
- apply the theoretically acquired knowledge and the instruments learned to business problems in a manner appropriate to the requirements and the situation and develop your own solution approaches on the basis of established theories and methods.
- be able to reflect on a research question regarding current societal challenges.