- Median Problems
- Covering Problems
- Center Problems
- Dispersion Problems
Facility Location and Network Design (M, 4.5 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|WIW-LOG-SP-M-7||Facility Location and Network Design||4.5 CP (135 h)|
|CP, Effort||4.5 CP = 135 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Area of study||[WIW-LOG] Logistics|
|Reference course of study||[WIW-88.21-SG#2009] M.Sc. Business Studies (2009) |
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Facility Location and Network Design
|P||45 h||90 h||-||-||PL1||4.5||SuSe|
- About [WIW-LOG-SP-K-7]: Title: "Facility Location and Network Design"; Presence-Time: 45 h; Self-Study: 90 h
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: written exam (Klausur) (60 Min.)
- Examination Frequency: Examination only within the course
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
Upon successful completion of the module, students will be able to
- to analyze, structure, formalize and solve complex problems of site planning and network design,
- to independently select the right planning methods and tools and apply them in concrete decision-making situations,
- to transfer the learned methods to tasks that are new to them.
- Daskin, M. S. (1995). Network and discrete location: Models, algorithms, and applications. Wiley.
- Domschke, W. & Drexl, A. (1996). Logistik: Standorte. De Gruyter Oldenbourg.
- Additional literature will be announced during the lecture.
Lecture slides, exercise sheets and other materials on the Olat course website.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)None
- Notice: Some Courses have informal requirements for attendance: