- Optimization with Excel solver
- Optimization with modeling languages and MIP solvers
Optimization Tools in Logistics Planning (M, 4.5 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|WIW-LOG-OT-M-7||Optimization Tools in Logistics Planning||4.5 CP (135 h)|
|CP, Effort||4.5 CP = 135 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Area of study||[WIW-LOG] Logistics|
|Reference course of study||[WIW-88.21-SG#2009] M.Sc. Business Studies (2009) |
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Optimization Tools in Logistics Planning
|P||45 h||90 h||-||-||PL1||4.5||WiSe|
- About [WIW-LOG-OL-K-7]: Title: "Optimization Tools in Logistics Planning"; Presence-Time: 45 h; Self-Study: 90 h
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: written exam (Klausur) (60 Min.)
- Examination Frequency: Examination only within the course
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
Upon successful completion of the module, students will be able to
- analyze and structure complex logistics problems, formalize them using models and solve them with the aid of computers,
- independently select the right planning methods and tools and apply them in specific decision-making situations,
- to transfer the learned methods to tasks that are new to them.
- Grünert, T. & Irnich, S. (2005). Optimierung im Transport Band I: Grundlagen. Shaker Verlag.
- Williams, H.P. (2013). Model Building in Mathematical Programming. Wiley.
- Weitere Literatur wird in der Veranstaltung bekanntgegeben.
- Additional literature will be announced during the lecture.
Lecture slides, exercise sheets and other materials on the Olat course website.