- Introduction to the background and design of the concept of sustainable development from different disciplines.
- The following topics will be dealt with in depth in video lectures and tasks:
- Challenges of sustainable development (Department Wiwi/ Prof. Dr. von Hauff)
- Planning Cultures and Sustainability (Department of Spatial and Environmental Planning/ Prof. Dr.
- Home cybernetics / timber construction (Department of Architecture / Prof. Dr. Graf, Jun.-Prof. Dr. Krötsch
and Jun.Prof. Dr. Tersluisen )
- Sustainable Energy Supply and Mobility (Department of Electrical Engineering and Information
Technology/Prof. Dr. Wellßow and Jun.-Prof. Dr. Görges)
- Circuit Production/Sustainable Product Development (Department of Mechanical Engineering and Process
Engineering/Prof. Dr. Eigner)
- Sustainability management in companies (Deptartement Wiwi/ Prof. Dr. Spraul)
- Sustainability from the Perspective of Strategic Management (Department Wiwi/ Prof. Dr. Müller-Seitz)
- Education for Sustainable Development: Educational Challenge of a Social Transformation for
Sustainability (Department Sowi/ Dr. Heyck und Dr. Prescher)