More specific, the lecture focuses on:
- Creativity techniques
- Relevance of a business plan
- Feasibility analysis
- Characteristics of a business plan (industry analysis, company description, market analysis, economics of the business, marketing plan, design and development plan, operations plan, management team and company structure, financial projections)
During the exercise, students can use their founding-related knowledge to develop a business idea to which they have to write a business plan. More specific:
- Students develop a business idea in teams.
- They carry out a feasibility analysis on this start-up idea.
- Finally, they write a business plan for their founding idea.
Students have to give presentations to show their progress and get feedback on their ideas.