Differences of simulation methods, approaches of material description, nonlinearities of machine elements, contact description, friction phenomena, wear mechanisms and optimization methods.
In the exercise the contents are deepened and illustrated by smaller simulations in Matlab.
Table of contents
- Fundamentals of design analysis and modeling
- Overview of numerical methods and modeling methods
- Presentation of different rheological material models
- Analysis of nonlinearities
- Contact problems
- Friction and wear problems
- Introduction to optimization
Matlab exercises for the preceding topics