- pH sensor technology (combination electrode, semiconductor sensors)
- Dissolved gas sensors (oxygen and carbon dioxide)
- Exhaust gas analysis (oxygen and carbon dioxide)
- Sensors for measuring temperature and power input
- Pressure and foam sensors
The analytical systems important for the determination of substrates and products
- HPLC and
will be discussed in a further thematic block. The coupling of analytical systems to the bioprocess via e.g. SIA and FIA systems will be discussed in the third lecture block. In addition, the principles of the detectors used (e.g. UV, fluorescence, RI) are presented for the respective systems.