- modeling multibody dynamics,
- elastic body and floating frame of reference,
- spatial discretisation with Galerkin projection,
- rigid mechanical system,
- implicit time integration.
Computational Flexible Multibody Dynamics (M, 9.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|MAT-81-26-M-7||Computational Flexible Multibody Dynamics||9.0 CP (270 h)|
|CP, Effort||9.0 CP = 270 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. irreg.|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
+ further Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-TEMA] Industrial Mathematics|
|Reference course of study||[MAT-88.105-SG] M.Sc. Mathematics|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Computational Flexible Multibody Dynamics
|P||56 h||214 h||-||-||PL1||9.0||irreg.|
- About [MAT-81-26-K-7]: Title: "Computational Flexible Multibody Dynamics"; Presence-Time: 56 h; Self-Study: 214 h
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: oral examination (20-30 Min.)
- Examination Frequency: each semester
- Examination number: 86159 ("Computational Flexible Multibody Dynamics")
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
By completing the given exercises (integrated into the lecture), the students have developed a skilled, precise and independent handling of the terms, propositions and techniques taught in the lecture. In addition, they have learnt how to apply these techniques to new problems, to analyze them, and to develop solution strategies.
- E. Eich-Soellner, C. Führer: Numerical Methods in Multibody Dynamics,
- B. Simeon: Computational Flexible Multibody Dynamics.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
- [MAT-10-1-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics (M, 28.0 LP)
- [MAT-14-11-M-3] Introduction to Numerical Methods (M, 9.0 LP)
- [MAT-80-11A-M-4] Numerics of ODE (M, 4.5 LP)