- complex manifolds, subvarieties,
- vector bundles, sections, cohomology,
- applications, e.g. divisors and line bundles,
- differential forms,
- Serre duality.
Complex Manifolds and Hodge Theory (M, 4.5 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|MAT-42-22-M-7||Complex Manifolds and Hodge Theory||4.5 CP (135 h)|
|CP, Effort||4.5 CP = 135 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. irreg.|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Area of study||[MAT-AGCA] Algebra, Geometry and Computer Algebra|
|Reference course of study||[MAT-88.105-SG] M.Sc. Mathematics|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Complex Manifolds and Hodge Theory
|P||28 h||107 h||-||-||PL1||4.5||irreg.|
- About [MAT-42-22-K-7]: Title: "Complex Manifolds and Hodge Theory"; Presence-Time: 28 h; Self-Study: 107 h
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: oral examination (20-30 Min.)
- Examination Frequency: irregular (by arrangement)
- Examination number: 86157 ("Complex Manifolds and Hodge Theory")
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
Upon successful completion of this module, the students have studied and understand the basic definitions, constructions and propositions in the theory of complex manifolds and Hodge theory. They have studied important examples of complex manifolds and are able to analyse them with scientific methods. They are able to name the essential propositions of the lecture as well as to classify and to explain the connections.
They understand the proofs presented in the lecture and are able to comprehend and explain them.
- P. Griffiths, J. Harris: Principles of Algebraic Geometry,
- K. Fritzsche, H. Grauert: From Holomorphic Functions to Complex Manifolds.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
- [MAT-10-1-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics (M, 28.0 LP)
- [MAT-40-12-M-7] Algebraic Geometry (M, 9.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)