Specialisation Business Mathematics A (M, 9.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|MAT-30-10WA-M-4||Specialisation Business Mathematics A||9.0 CP (270 h)|
|CP, Effort||9.0 CP = 270 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Specialization)|
|Area of study||[MAT-HPT] Mathematics (B.Sc. 3rd year - general)|
|Reference course of study||[MAT-82.276-SG] B.Sc. Business Mathematics|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Specialisation Optimisation and Stochastics (B.Sc.)
- About [MAT-50-KPOOL-4]: Title: "Specialisation Optimisation and Stochastics (B.Sc.)";
- About [MAT-50-KPOOL-4]: A course from the course pool must be selected.
- About [MAT-50-KPOOL-4]: The study achievement "[U-Schein] proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)" must be obtained.
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: oral examination (20-30 Min.)
- Examination Frequency: each semester
- Examination number: 82090 ("Module Exam Specialization A")
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
By completing the given exercises, the students have developed a skilled, precise and independent handling of the terms, propositions and methods taught in the lecture. They have learnt how to apply the methods to new problems, analyze them and develop solution strategies independently or by team work.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)
Requirements for attendance of the module (formal)
References to Module / Module Number [MAT-30-10WA-M-4]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[MAT-82.276-SG] B.Sc. Business Mathematics||[Specialisation] Specialization Business Mathematics||[P] Compulsory|