- basic topological terms (metric spaces, connection, compactness),
- differentiation (in the multidimensional case) - in particular:Taylor expansion, curves, implicit functions theorem, inverse function theorem, extremes under constraints,
- integration (multidimensional) - in particular: Fubini's theorem, variable transformation.
Fundamentals of Mathematics II: Analysis (M, 8.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|MAT-10-12A-M-2||Fundamentals of Mathematics II: Analysis||8.0 CP (240 h)|
|CP, Effort||8.0 CP = 240 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Fundamentals)|
Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-MaNF] Special Offers for Mathematics as a Minor|
|Reference course of study||[INF-82.79-SG] B.Sc. Computer Science|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Fundamentals of Mathematics II: Analysis
|P||84 h||156 h||
- About [MAT-10-12A-K-2]: Title: "Fundamentals of Mathematics II: Analysis"; Presence-Time: 84 h; Self-Study: 156 h
- About [MAT-10-12A-K-2]: The study achievement [qU-Schein] proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (incl. written examination) must be obtained. It is a prerequisite for the examination for PL1.
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: oral examination (20-30 Min.)
- Examination Frequency: each semester
- Examination number: 81107 ("Fundamentals of mathematics II (analysis)")
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
In the exercise classes they have acquired a confident, precise and independent handling of the terms, statements and methods from the lectures.
In the exercise classes and tutorials, the students' presentation and communication skills were trained through written work and presentations held by themselves; the students are able to acquire knowledge through self-study and at the same time their ability to work in a team was promoted by working in small groups.
- O. Forster: Analysis 2,
- H. Heuser: Lehrbuch der Analysis, Teil 2,
- M. Barner, F. Flohr: Analysis II,
- K. Königsberger: Analysis 2.