- The lecture discusses software quality assurance in a comprehensive way.
- It introduces techniques that are applied for quality assurance of software and discusses their properties (advantages and disadvantages, limitations).
- In addition, practical examples of analysis and test techniques are introduced.
Software Quality Assurance (M, 4.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|INF-33-55-M-6||Software Quality Assurance||4.0 CP (120 h)|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. irreg. WiSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
|Area of study||[INF-SE] Software-Engineering|
|Reference course of study||[INF-88.79-SG] M.Sc. Computer Science|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Software Quality Assurance
|P||42 h||78 h||
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: oral examination (20-60 Min.)
- Examination Frequency: Examination only within the course
- Examination number: 63355 ("Software Quality Assurance")
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- Students will be able to deal with important software quality assurance techniques.
- In particular, they will be able to apply dynamic testing techniques, static analyzes and formal proof techniques.
- They know how to deal with practical commonly used procedures of software quality assurance (Measures, Dataflow Anomaly Analysis, Review and Inspection Techniques, …).
- Additionally, students are able to determine the suitability of various techniques in specific cases and can apply them successfully.
- Liggesmeyer P., Software-Qualität (2.Aufl.), Heidelberg: Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, 2009.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)None
- Notice: Some Courses have informal requirements for attendance: