Product-related projects from different application areas of computer science.
Software Engineering (Project) (M, 8.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|INF-32-82-M-7||Software Engineering (Project)||8.0 CP (240 h)|
|CP, Effort||8.0 CP = 240 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Area of study||[INF-SE] Software-Engineering|
|Reference course of study||[INF-88.79-SG] M.Sc. Computer Science|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Software Engineering (Project)
|P||56 h||184 h||
Evaluation of grades
The module is not graded (only study achievements)..
Competencies / intended learning achievements
Ability to apply engineering methods and techniques for the systematic development of software-intensive systems, in particular:
- Application of component frameworks and composition techniques.
- Application of software development tools.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Perception of technical roles as well as management and quality assurance tasks.
- Going through a complete cycle for the development of new software or for the enhancement of a given application.
- Application of procedures based on re-use.
will be announced in the project
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)None
Requirements for attendance of the module (formal)None
References to Module / Module Number [INF-32-82-M-7]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[INF-88.79-SG] M.Sc. Computer Science||[Specialisation] Specialization 1||[WP] Compulsory Elective|