- The objectives of the project include the design, implementation and testing of software systems under consideration of common project management methods.
- It refers to the assumed basic modules, the contents of which are applied in the project in a context that is realistic for practice.
- In the project the development of a complex software system is carried out, starting with the familiarization with the application domain up to the presentation of a fully functional and continuously tested prototype of the given application.
Software Development Project (M, 8.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|INF-02-20-M-2||Software Development Project||8.0 CP (240 h)|
|CP, Effort||8.0 CP = 240 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Fundamentals)|
|Area of study||[INF-PFL] Mandatory Modules|
|Reference course of study||[INF-82.79-SG] B.Sc. Computer Science|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Software Development Project
|P||56 h||184 h||
Evaluation of grades
The module is not graded (only study achievements)..
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- can apply engineering methods and techniques for the systematic development of software systems,
- can design and implement a larger application, perform software testing and go through a complete development cycle,
- are able to plan a larger software project (rough/detailed planning, milestones, activities, etc.), organize (definition of project phases, team building, roles in the team, controlling, progress control, etc.) and actively participate in the project team through their own contributions.
Literatur der vorausgesetzten Lehrveranstaltungen.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)None
- Notice: Some Courses have informal requirements for attendance:
Requirements for attendance of the module (formal)None
- Notice: Some Courses have formal requirements for attendance:
References to Module / Module Number [INF-02-20-M-2]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[INF-82.79-SG] B.Sc. Computer Science||[Compulsory Modules] Software Development||[P] Compulsory|