Bachelor Seminar (M, 4.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|INF-01-11-M-4||Bachelor Seminar||4.0 CP (120 h)|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Specialization)|
|Area of study||[INF-PFL] Mandatory Modules|
|Reference course of study||[INF-82.79-SG] B.Sc. Computer Science|
Choice of one of the related seminars (sub modules).
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Computer Science Seminars on Bachelor Level
- About [INF-BSc_S-KPOOL-4]: Title: "Computer Science Seminars on Bachelor Level";
- About [INF-BSc_S-KPOOL-4]: A course from the course pool must be selected.
- About [INF-BSc_S-KPOOL-4]: The study achievement [SEM-Schein] proof of successful participation in the seminar must be obtained.
Evaluation of grades
The module is not graded (only study achievements)..
Competencies / intended learning achievements
After successfully completing the module, students will be able to
- familiarize oneself with a narrowly defined topic in the chosen specialization on the basis of given literature,
- analyze an agreed topic according to scientific criteria
- prepare and present a technical lecture using suitable media to a homogeneous specialist audience,
- lead a discussion on a specific topic based on a technical lecture,
- present the results in a formally correct, structured and focused way in a written paper,
- assess one's own scope for action and decision-making and the associated responsibility and, if necessary, to obtain specific information, define priorities, derive tasks, develop solutions and monitor progress
- represent independent and, if necessary, divergent points of view and to argue plausibly
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Module / Module Number [INF-01-11-M-4]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[INF-82.79-SG] B.Sc. Computer Science||Interdisciplinary Qualification||[P] Compulsory|
|[WIW-82.176-SG] B.Sc. Business Administration and Engineering specialising in Computer Science||Scholarly Work||[P] Compulsory|
|[WIW-82.?-SG#2021] B.Sc. Industrial Engineering/Computer Science 2021 ||Computer Science||[P] Compulsory|