Lauth, Hans-Joachim/ Wagner, Christian (Hrsg.): Politikwissenschaft: Eine Einführung, 7. Aufl., Paderborn 2012; Krell, Gert: Weltbilder und Weltordnung. Einführung in die Theorie der internationalen Beziehungen, 5. überarb. Aufl., Baden-Baden 2018.
Einführung in die Politikwissenschaft (M, 6.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|GS-CVT-SoSc-E7-M-5||Einführung in die Politikwissenschaft||6.0 CP (180 h)|
|CP, Effort||6.0 CP = 180 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Master (Entry Level)|
|Area of study||[SO-POL] Political Science|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Einführung in die Politikwissenschaft
|P||56 h||124 h||-||-||PL1||6.0||WiSe|
- About [SO-06-1.1010-K-1]: Title: "Einführung in die Politikwissenschaft"; Presence-Time: 56 h; Self-Study: 124 h
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: examination in form of partial achievements
- Examination number: 35110 ("Einführung in die Politikwissenschaft")
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
The lecture, which is aimed in particular at students in the first and second semesters, provides an overview of the central subject areas of political science. It is linked to an exercise which must be attended regularly. Within the framework of the introduction to the subject, the following questions are addressed, among others:
- What is the difference between politics and the science of politics?
- What are the scientific theoretical foundations of the subject?
- What are the subject areas at the center of political science analysis in the fields of political theory, domestic politics, comparative government, foreign policy, and international relations?
Important note: In order to participate in the exam, all students must sign in at least once on the list of participants (blue list).
Competencies / intended learning achievements
Students distinguish between elementary methods of political and social science research, assign them concrete tasks and assess their suitability for dealing with current political issues; have practiced the rules and working principles of political science work exemplarily and transfer them to other political and social problems.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)None
Requirements for attendance of the module (formal)None
References to Module / Module Number [GS-CVT-SoSc-E7-M-5]
|[GS-CVT-SoSc-E-MPOOL-6]||Catalog Electives Social Sciences|