In the CVT seminar, students work independently on topics related to commercial vehicle technology and write a scientific paper with a minimum of 10 pages. The topics are handed out at the beginning of the seminar. At the end the students present their topic in a scientific presentation.
CVT-Seminar (M, 3.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|GS-CVT-ME-E10-M-6||CVT-Seminar||3.0 CP (90 h)|
|MV-KIMA-86271-M-6||CVT-Seminar||3.0 CP (90 h)|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
|Area of study||[GS-CVT] Commercial Vehicle Technology|
|Reference course of study||[GS-88.844-SG] M.Sc. Commercial Vehicle Technology|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
|P||28 h||62 h||
Study achievement SL1
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the seminar
- Examination number (Study achievement): 11271 ("CVT-Seminar")
Evaluation of grades
The module is not graded (only study achievements)..
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- Ability to independently work on a scientific topic in the field of commercial vehicle technology
- Ability to present a scientific topic
- Ability to work in an intercultural team
The literature is specifically adapted to the assigned topics. For further information and course materials please consider the corresponding OLAT course.
For further information and course materials please consider the corresponding OLAT course.
Registration via OLAT course of the Graduate School CVT