Project Internship (M, 10.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|GS-CVT-L1-M-6||Project Internship||10.0 CP (300 h)|
|CP, Effort||10.0 CP = 300 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
|Language||[DE/EN] German or English as required|
|Area of study||[GS-CVT] Commercial Vehicle Technology|
|Reference course of study||[GS-88.844-SG] M.Sc. Commercial Vehicle Technology|
For enrolled students further information can be found in the OLAT course of the Graduate School CVT: https://olat.vcrp.de/auth/RepositoryEntry/2423161159/CourseNode/100528413377220
Study achievement SL1
- Verification of study performance: written elaboration and presentation
- Study achievement is a prerequisite for the examination.
- Examination number (Study achievement): 10903 ("Project Internship")
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: project work
- Examination Frequency: irregular (by arrangement)
- Examination number: 10901 ("Project Thesis")
Evaluation of grades
The module is not graded (only study achievements)..
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- Ability to interdisciplinary thinking: Students will learn the perspectives and train the thinking of three different engineering disciplines. They learn to synthesize them into a problem solution from an interdisciplinary perspective by examples.
- Ability to execute a task in a technical solution and stimulating new developments: Students develop the ability to describe technical problems with mathematically engineering based methods and to analyze them. They acquire the ability to evaluate them and to derive a solution.
- Ability to practice: Students acquire deepened theoretical knowledge based on many practice examples and practical work, and acquire the ability to apply the theory purposefully.
- Competence in project management and organizing
- Ability to draft technical and scientific reports: Students exercise report writing in the preparation of presentations in the context of the project internship.
- Communication skills: Students will learn the presentation of mathematical and scientific knowledge, engineering tasks, solutions, and results.
- Capacity for teamwork: Students learn to communicate with the other project participants while involved in research projects and to contribute their share of the overall problem solving in the group.
- Intercultural working: Students take part in an intercultural environment constantly through the international focus of the program. They learn how to deal with other cultures in the technical work as well as in course-related cultural activities.
- Learning about the working methods of industrial companies in Germany.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)
Requirements for attendance of the module (formal)
References to Module / Module Number [GS-CVT-L1-M-6]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[GS-88.844-SG] M.Sc. Commercial Vehicle Technology||[Internship / Occupational Modules] Project Internship||[P] Compulsory|