CVT Programming Project (M, 4.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|GS-CVT-CS-M4-M-5||CVT Programming Project||4.0 CP (120 h)|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Master (Entry Level)|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
CVT Programming Project
|P||56 h||64 h||
- About [INF-80-09-K-5]: Title: "CVT Programming Project"; Presence-Time: 56 h; Self-Study: 64 h
- About [INF-80-09-K-5]: The study achievement must be obtained. It is a prerequisite for the examination for PL1 .
Study achievement SL1
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Study achievement is a prerequisite for the examination.
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: written or oral examination
- Examination Frequency: each winter semester
- Examination number: 68009 ("CVT - Programming Project")
The objective of the programming project is to learn advanced programming skills in a suitable programming language, for example C++. The programming tasks are completed individually or in small groups. Topics covered include:
- Variables, expressions, operators
- Elementary data types, references
- Control flow
- Data structures
- Use of libraries
- Object-oriented design
If necessary, hints and a short repetition of basics in the programming language used will be given.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- Advanced programming skills in a modern programming language, e.g. C++.
- Software development in smaller teams
- Dale, N.: Programming and Problem Solving with C++, 6th edition, Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2013
- Friedman, F.L.: Problem Solving, Abstraction, and Design Using C++, 6th edition, Pearson, 2010
- Gaddis, T.: Starting Out with C++: Early Objects, 8th edition, Pearson, 2013
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Basic knowledge of a programming language
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Module / Module Number [GS-CVT-CS-M4-M-5]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[GS-88.844-SG] M.Sc. Commercial Vehicle Technology||Mandatory modules||[P] Compulsory|