- State-of-the-art research and development on special topics in the field of automation
- Presentation skills
- Discussion skills
- Literature research and documentation
- Obtain the ability to take criticism
Seminar Automation (M, 3.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|EIT-AUT-455-M-4||Seminar Automation||3.0 CP (90 h)|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Specialization)|
|Language||[DE/EN] German or English as required|
|Area of study||[EIT-AUT] Automation Control|
|Reference course of study||[EIT-88.781-SG#2010] M.Sc. Electrical and Computer Engineering |
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
|P||10 h||80 h||
- About [EIT-AUT-455-K-4]: Title: "Seminar Automation"; Presence-Time: 10 h; Self-Study: 80 h
- About [EIT-AUT-455-K-4]: The study achievement [SEM-Schein] proof of successful participation in the seminar must be obtained.
Evaluation of grades
The module is not graded (only study achievements)..
Competencies / intended learning achievements
After completing this module you can...
- ... acquire knowledge of a current topic by your own based on provided and self-located articles.
- ... develop and give a PowerPoint presentation.
- ... present your own topic convincingly and maintain your ground in a plenary discussion.
- ... actively participate in professional discussions and reconstruct and assess the arguments of other participants.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)