- Introduction to a building simulation software
- Parametric simulations of buildings, HVAC and solar systems
e-learning 1 - Building simulation (M, 4.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|BI-MSCIFMT-011-M-6||e-learning 1 - Building simulation||4.0 CP (120 h)|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Master (General)|
Lecturers of the department Civil Engineering
|Area of study||[BI-GST] Gebäudesysteme und Gebäudetechnik|
|Reference course of study||[BI-88.D35-SG#2020] M.Sc. Real Estate and Facility Management |
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
Building simulation for design and operation
|P||0 h||118 h||
- About [BI-GST-WS006UE-K-6]: Title: "Building simulation for design and operation"; Self-Study: 118 h
- About [BI-GST-WS006UE-K-6]: The study achievement [U-Schein] proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded) must be obtained. It is a prerequisite for the examination for PL1.
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: homework/term paper
- Examination Frequency: each winter semester
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
On successfully completing the module students will be able to,
- understand the potential of building simulation.
- build a simple building model in the building simulation software and run a thermal simulation.
literature will be announced in lecture
documents provided in OLAT
mandatory registration via OLAT
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Recommendation: basic knowledge of building physics (identifier: BI-BTG-WS014VU-V-1) and technical building equipment (identifier: BI-GST-WS013VU-V-4)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Module / Module Number [BI-MSCIFMT-011-M-6]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[BI-88.464-SG] M.Sc. Facility Management||International Studies||[P] Compulsory|
|[BI-88.D35-SG#2020] M.Sc. Real Estate and Facility Management ||International Studies||[P] Compulsory|