Pre-seminar and Reflection of the Module „Term Abroad“ (M, 4.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|BI-MSCIFMT-009-M-7||Pre-seminar and Reflection of the Module „Term Abroad“||4.0 CP (120 h)|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||2 Sem. from SuSe|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
Lecturers of the department Civil Engineering
|Area of study||[BI-IOE] Immobilienökonomie|
|Reference course of study||[BI-88.D35-SG#2020] M.Sc. Real Estate and Facility Management |
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: presentation
- Examination Frequency: each summer semester
Examination achievement PL2
- Form of examination: homework/term paper
- Examination Frequency: each winter semester
Evaluation of grades
All partial module examinations have to be passed. The module grade is the weighted average of the partial examination grades according to the following weights:
presentation simple (PL 1) , home assignment triple (PL 2)
- In the pre-seminar, the presentation (PL 1) focuses on the time schedule and the personal objectives for the module „term abroad“. Depending on the chosen option, social-cultural aspects of the destination country, the chosen research institution or university as well as the corresponding technical contents will be presented.
- In form of a home assignment and a respective presentation (PL 2), the students report and assess their completed option of the module “term abroad” from a personal and professional perspective. In doing so, they reflect on their previously set goals, the time schedule and their acquired professional skills. Additionally they give an assessment of the chosen institution for following students.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
On successfully completing the module students will be able to,
- develop and reflect on a schedule for future projects.
- formulate objectives for their personal and professional development.
- to reflect on cultural characteristics of a country.
- to communicate experience and knowledge gained (in English) from a professional, social and personal point of view.
Literatur wird in den Lehrveranstaltungen angegeben
Zugang zu Vorlesungsskripten und weiteren Lernmaterialien wird in den Lehrveranstaltungen mitgeteilt
keine Anmeldung erforderlich
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
b) participation of the module “term abroad”
References to Module / Module Number [BI-MSCIFMT-009-M-7]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[BI-88.D35-SG#2020] M.Sc. Real Estate and Facility Management ||International Studies||[P] Compulsory|