Interior design (M, 6.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|A-RGE-S1-M-7||Interior design||6.0 CP (180 h)|
|CP, Effort||6.0 CP = 180 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. irreg.|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Language||[DE/EN] German or English as required|
|Area of study||[A-RGE] Raumgestalt und Entwerfen|
|Reference course of study||[A-88.13-SG] M.Sc. Architecture|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
|P||56 h||124 h||
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: architectural design examination
- Examination Frequency: irregular (by arrangement)
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
- Students practice perception, analysis, interpretation and design of interior design based on a guided architectural design study.
- In addition to objectively recognizable physical characteristics, subjectively experienced atmospheric qualities of space and spatial elements are discussed and integrated into a design on a refined level.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- Professional competence
- Methodological skills
- personal competence
- Social skills
Desired learning outcomes:
Students who successfully complete this module are able to,
- perceive, interpret, discuss and design a space on an architectural, content and scale refined level.
Bibliographical references are given according to the seminar.
Materials are provided in the course, via learning platforms and on the websites of the subject areas.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)
Requirements for attendance of the module (formal)None
References to Module / Module Number [A-RGE-S1-M-7]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[A-88.13-SG] M.Sc. Architecture||[Compulsory Elective Modules] Seminare||[WP] Compulsory Elective|