Master thesis (M, 30.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|A-DEK-MT-M-7||Master thesis||30.0 CP (900 h)|
|CP, Effort||30.0 CP = 900 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Language||[DE/EN] German or English as required|
|Reference course of study||[A-88.13-SG] M.Sc. Architecture|
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
|P||28 h||872 h||-||-||PL1||30.0||WiSe/SuSe|
- About [A-DEK-MT-K-7]: Title: "Masterthesis"; Presence-Time: 28 h; Self-Study: 872 h
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: Master's thesis
- Examination Frequency: each semester
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
The topics can be chosen freely or from one of the arranged projects I-III.
In agreement with the supervising subject area and upon approval by a committee appointed by the faculty council, the independently developed programme and schedule is implemented in a suitable form of presentation. After analysing the location and programme, the students develop an urbanistic and architectural concept and prepare it spatially, structurally and constructively in a suitable form of presentation.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- Professional competence
- Methodological skills
- personal competence
- Social skills
Desired learning outcomes:
- to work on a complex design task independently within a given period of time and to structure the design process independently.
- to apply knowledge acquired during studies and fundamental instruments from different areas in a task-related way and develop their own attitude towards designs through their own judgement and crtitical reflection.
- to purposefully use means and methods of architectural design independently and in a team and to present and discuss their results in front of a professional audience as well as publicly.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)
Requirements for attendance of the module (formal)
References to Module / Module Number [A-DEK-MT-M-7]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[A-88.13-SG] M.Sc. Architecture||[Compulsory Modules] Masterthesis||[P] Compulsory|