Legal bases (Building law I) (M, 6.0 LP)
|Module Number||Module Name||CP (Effort)|
|A-3.4-M-2||Legal bases (Building law I)||6.0 CP (180 h)|
|CP, Effort||6.0 CP = 180 h|
|Position of the semester||2 Sem. from WiSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Fundamentals)|
|Area of study||[RU-OERECHT] Öffentliches Recht|
|Reference course of study||[A-82.13-SG] B.Sc. Architecture|
Courses "Building law I"
|Type/SWS||Course Number||Title||Choice in |
|SL||SL is |
required for exa.
|P||56 h||124 h||
Study achievement SL1
- Verification of study performance: continuous and active participation in the courses
- Study achievement is a prerequisite for the examination.
Examination achievement PL1
- Form of examination: written exam (Klausur) (180 Min.)
- Examination Frequency: each semester
Evaluation of grades
The grade of the module examination is also the module grade.
- Basic legal requirements of the building industry for architects
- Essential knowledge of private and public building law as well as employment law
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- Professional competence
- Methodological skills
- personal competence
- Social skills
Desired learning outcomes:
Students who successfully complete this module will have
- a good command of legal basics with regard to an architect‘s fields of activity
- knowledge and command of the current legal regulations in the area of building law and its system
Bibliographical references are provided in the courses.
Materials are provided in the course, via learning platforms and on the websites of the subject areas.
Requirements for attendance of the module (informal)
Requirements for attendance of the module (formal)None
References to Module / Module Number [A-3.4-M-2]
|Course of Study||Section||Choice/Obligation|
|[A-82.13-SG] B.Sc. Architecture||[Compulsory Modules] Drittes und viertes Semester||[P] Compulsory|