Sustainability Mindset (2V, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||V||Lecture||3.0 CP||30 h||60 h|
|(2V)||3.0 CP||30 h||60 h|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Area of study||[WIW-SMG] Sustainability Management|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: essay
The sustainability mindset is a way of thinking and a way of life. This includes a broad understanding of our ecosystem, social problems and our personal values and is expressed in sustainable actions.
The focus of the course is the reflection of one's own values and beliefs and cultural and world views on the one hand and the development of a sustainable way of thinking and living on the other.
In the event, students deal with the 12 sustainability mindset principles, which the lecturer combines with examples from the business world and sustainability management. The 12 principles can be broken down into 4 fields:
- Ecological worldview
2. My contribution
- Systemic thinking
3. Long-term thinking
4. Thinking as well
5. Circular thinking
- Emotional intelligence
7. Creativity and innovation
- Spiritual intelligence
11. Being one with nature
Competencies / intended learning achievements
- to reflect on their own values and beliefs, as well as their cultural and world views that contribute to global sustainability problems.
- to know the 12 sustainability mindset principles using practical examples.
- to apply the 12 sustainability mindset Principles to your own thoughts and actions.
- to analyze and evaluate different contexts based on the 12 sustainability mindset principles.
- a way of thinking and living that promotes sustainable development goals.