Markets and Strategies (2V+1U, 4.5 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.5 CP|
|2||V||Lecture||30 h||45 h|
|1||U||Lecture hall exercise class||15 h||45 h|
|(2V+1U)||4.5 CP||45 h||90 h|
|CP, Effort||4.5 CP = 135 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Area of study||[WIW-MKT] Marketing|
The exercise class is organized in small groups with around 5 students. The number of groups depends on the total number of students.
- Value in use and customer usage processes,
- Customer participation and co-design,
- Customer engagement,
- Price and revenue models,
- Acceptance and data privacy,
- Strategy development in times of digitization,
- Dynamic capabilities and inertia,
- Product and process innovation in the digital age and innovation culture,
- Technological disruptions,
- Technological and organizational path constitution,
- Assessing industry trajectories.
Contents (exercise / ‚Übung‘):
- Dealing with empirical phenomena.
- In the course of the exercise, students have to manage small ‘real-life’ projects in collaboration with partners from managerial practice to intensify and apply what has been taught in the lecture.
Lingnau, V., Müller-Seitz, G., Roth, S. (Hrsg. 2017): Management der digitalen Transformation: Interdisziplinäre theoretische Perspektiven und praktische Ansätze. München: Vahlen.
- Lecture: Presentation slides.
- Exercise (‚Übung‘): Presentation slides.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [WIW-MDT-MS-K-7]
|[WIW-MDT-MS-M-7]||Markets and Strategies||P: Obligatory||2V+1U, 4.5 LP|