Open Online Course „Sustainable Development“ (KLOOC) (O, 3.0 LP, AUSL)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||O||Webinar and online tutorials||3.0 CP||90 h|
|(O)||3.0 CP||90 h|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem.|
|Level|| Bachelor (General)|
|Area of study||[WIW-SMG] Sustainability Management|
|Livecycle-State||[AUSL] Phase-out period|
Size of exercise classes/tutorials:
- tutorials: max. 30 students
- exercise classes: max. 150 students
This course is an Open Online Course in cooperation with the DISC of the TU Kaiserslautern, which takes place completely virtually (KLOOC). In the respective weeks duties are compulsory.
- Introduction to the background and design of the concept of sustainable development from different disciplines.
- The following topics will be dealt with in depth in video lectures and tasks:
- Challenges of sustainable development (Department Wiwi/ Prof. Dr. von Hauff)
- Planning Cultures and Sustainability (Department of Spatial and Environmental Planning/ Prof. Dr.
- Home cybernetics / timber construction (Department of Architecture / Prof. Dr. Graf, Jun.-Prof. Dr. Krötsch
and Jun.Prof. Dr. Tersluisen )
- Sustainable Energy Supply and Mobility (Department of Electrical Engineering and Information
Technology/Prof. Dr. Wellßow and Jun.-Prof. Dr. Görges)
- Circuit Production/Sustainable Product Development (Department of Mechanical Engineering and Process
Engineering/Prof. Dr. Eigner)
- Sustainability management in companies (Deptartement Wiwi/ Prof. Dr. Spraul)
- Sustainability from the Perspective of Strategic Management (Department Wiwi/ Prof. Dr. Müller-Seitz)
- Education for Sustainable Development: Educational Challenge of a Social Transformation for
Sustainability (Department Sowi/ Dr. Heyck und Dr. Prescher)
All learning materials are made available online via the MOOIN platform. All processing takes place online.
All lecture slides are made available on OLAT.
Requirements for attendance (informal)None
Requirements for attendance (formal)None
References to Course [WIW-INT-KLOOC-K-1]
|[WIW-INT-NGW-M-1]||Sustainability in society and business||P: Obligatory||O, 3.0 LP, AUSL|