Notes on the module handbook of the department Social Sciences
Die offiziellen Modulhandbücher finden Sie unter https://www.sowi.uni-kl.de/studium/ .
Theories of Teaching and Learning (2S, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||S||Seminar||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|(2S)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Master (Entry Level)|
+ further Lecturers of the department Social Sciences
|Area of study||[SO-PAED] Educational Science|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: presentation
- Examination number (Study achievement): 37428 ("Lehr-/Lerntheorien")
Special contemporary challenges to learning and teaching at school will be examined and the consequences for teaching and teachers' actions will be discussed and reflected upon. Furthermore, different methods of teaching/learning design are tested, reflected and discussed.
Competencies / intended learning achievements
Participation in the seminar should enable students to ...
- be able to name basic teaching/learning theories and classify them according to their historical development,
- explain, interpret and compare the teaching/learning theories treated,
- to be able to apply the learned contents in practical situations,
- to know, apply and evaluate different methods for teaching/learning design
- to be able to analyse, network and evaluate different theories and perspectives