Seminar (Stochastic Analysis) (2S, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||S||Seminar||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|(2S)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. irreg.|
|Level|| Master (Advanced)|
|Language||[DE/EN] German or English as required|
+ further Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-SPAS] Analysis and Stochastics|
The seminars offered in the following semester are typically presented within the framework of the information events for the Master's studies of the research groups (Schwerpunkte) of the Department of Mathematics. These usually take place in one of the last two lecture weeks of the preceding semester.
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the seminar
- Examination number (Study achievement): 87150 ("Seminar (Stochastic Analysis)")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Advanced topic on Master's level in the field of Stochastic Analysis.
will be announced together with the announcement of the seminar.
The registration for the seminar and preliminary discussions typically take place towards the end of the lecture period of the preceding semester.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Depending on the choice of topic, further courses from the Bachelor's programme or the Master's programme in Mathematics may be required. The requirements will be announced together with the announcement of the seminar.
- [MAT-10-1-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics (M, 28.0 LP)
- [MAT-60-11-M-4] Probability Theory (M, 9.0 LP)
- [MAT-12-23-K-3] Introduction to Functional Analysis (2V+1U, 4.5 LP)
- [MAT-12-28-K-3] Measure and Integration Theory (2V+1U, 4.5 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-71-SEM-K-7]
|[MAT-SEM-KPOOL-7]||Seminars Mathematics (Master)|