Image Analysis for Stochastic Structures (2V+2U, 4.5 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.5 CP||79 h|
|2||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||28 h|
|(2V+2U)||4.5 CP||56 h||79 h|
Processing and statistical analysis of three-dimensional image data, in particular:
- Random closed sets and their characteristics,
- Discretisation and three-dimensional context,
- Mathematical morphology,
- Methods of image processing: filtering, segmentation, Euclidean distance transformation, labeling,watershed transformation,
- Estimates of geometrical characteristics for random closed sets of image data.
- D. Stoyan, W.S. Kendall, J. Mecke: Stochastic Geometry and its Applications,
- R. Schneider, W. Weil: Stochastic and Integral Geometry,
- J. Ohser, K. Schladitz: 3D Images of Materials Structures: Processing and Analysis.
Further literature will be announced in the lecture(s); exercise material is provided.
Registration for the exercise classes via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
- [MAT-10-1-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics (M, 28.0 LP)
- [MAT-14-14-M-3] Stochastic Methods (M, 9.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-62-17-K-7]
|[MAT-62-17-M-7]||Image Analysis for Stochastic Structures||P: Obligatory||2V+2U, 4.5 LP|