Seminar (Actuarial Mathematics) (2S, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||S||Seminar||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|(2S)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
The seminars offered in the following semester are typically presented within the framework of the information events for the Master's studies of the research groups (Schwerpunkte) of the Department of Mathematics. These usually take place in one of the last two lecture weeks of the preceding semester.
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the seminar
- Examination number (Study achievement): 87165 ("Seminar (Actuarial Mathematics)")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
An advanced topic to be chosen from the field of actuarial mathematics.
The literature required will be announced during the course.
The seminar registration and briefing usually takes place at the end of the lecture period of the preceding semester.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Depending on the choice of the topic, different courses from the bachelor and the master degree programmes of mathematics will be required. The requirements are announced together with the seminar.
- [MAT-10-1-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics (M, 28.0 LP)
- [MAT-14-14-M-3] Stochastic Methods (M, 9.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)