Multicriteria Optimization (4V+2U, 9.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||9.0 CP||186 h|
|2||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||28 h|
|(4V+2U)||9.0 CP||84 h||186 h|
- Necessity of modelling with more than one objective function,
- Structures of order and concept of optimality,
- Characterisation of efficient and non-dominating solutions,
- Scalarisation methods,
- Multicriteria linear programmes,
- Multicriteria combinatorial optimization.
In the lecture and the exercise classes one of the topics listed above or a further research topic may be extensively discussed. Details are to be found in the information system KIS.
- M. Ehrgott: Multicriteria Optimization.
Further literature will be announced in the lecture; Exercise material is provided.
Registration for the exercise classes via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de)
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Depending on the current focus additional knowledge from the course [MAT-50-11-K-4] may be required.
- [MAT-10-1-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics (M, 28.0 LP)
- [MAT-14-13-M-3] Linear and Network Programming (M, 9.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-51-13-K-7]
|[MAT-51-13-M-7]||Multicriteria Optimization||P: Obligatory||4V+2U, 9.0 LP|