Seminar (Algebraic Geometry) (2S, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||S||Seminar||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|(2S)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the seminar
- Examination number (Study achievement): 87120 ("Seminar (Algebraic Geometry)")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Advanced topic on Master's level in the field of Algebraic Geometry.
will be announced together with the announcement of the seminar.
The registration for the seminar and preliminary discussions typically take place towards the end of the lecture period of the preceding semester.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Depending on the choice of topic, different courses from the Bachelor's programme or the Master's programme in Mathematics are required. The requirements will be announced together with the announcement of the seminar.
- [MAT-10-1-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics (M, 28.0 LP)
- [MAT-40-11-M-4] Commutative Algebra (M, 9.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-42-SEM-K-7]
|[MAT-SEM-KPOOL-7]||Seminars Mathematics (Master)|