Elliptic Curves in Positive Characteristics (2V, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||V||Lecture||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|(2V)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
- plane projective cubics over arbitrary fields, rational points,
- endomorphisms of elliptic curves, isogenies, complex multiplication, moduli,
- counting of rational points, Hasse bound, Weil conjectures, Schoof's algorithm,
- constructions of elliptic curves, quadratic twist, good/bad reduction,
- special algorithms, discrete logarithm for elliptic curves, factorisation.
- J .Silverman, The Arithmetic of Elliptic Curves.
Further literature will be announced in the lecture.
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)