Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Perspective (2V, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||V||Lecture with integrated exercises||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|(2V)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Fundamentals)|
+ further Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-EDU] Mathematics (B.Ed./M.Ed.)|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Examination number (Study achievement): 80301 ("Übung: Elementarmathematik vom höheren Standpunkt")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- Development of a deeper understanding of elementary mathematics (partly school mathematics), which goes beyond school education, as a solid foundation for further studies in the teacher training programme;
- Treatment of various topics and questions from the fields of numbers, combinatorics, probability theory, graph theory, linear algebra and analysis.
The literature will be announced in the lecture.
Registration via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de)
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-20-02A-K-2]
|[MAT-20-00-M-2]||Specialised Scientific and Didactic Requirements||WP: Obligation to choose in Obligatory-Modulteil #B (Elementary mathematics)||2V, 3.0 LP|