Introduction to Didactics of Mathematics (2V, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||V||Lecture with integrated exercises||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|(2V)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Fundamentals)|
|Area of study||[MAT-EDU] Mathematics (B.Ed./M.Ed.)|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Examination number (Study achievement): 80302 ("Übung: Einführung in die Didaktik der Mathematik")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Aims of mathematics teaching, contribution of the subject to general education, basic principles of subject didactics and subject methodology, teaching concepts from the perspective of subject didactics, learning mathematics in class and its specific learning theory principles (e.g. concept and rule learning, justification and proof, practice and modelling, possibilities of differentiation), significance of the use of media for mathematics teaching, differentiation in mathematics teaching.
- U.P. Tietze, M. Klika, H. Wolpers: Mathematikunterricht in der Sekundarstufe II, Band 1: Fachdidaktische Grundfragen – Didaktik der Analysis
- T. Leuders: Mathematikdidaktik
Further literature will be announced in the lecture; Exercise material is provided.
Registration via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de)
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-20-01-K-2]
|[MAT-20-00-M-2]||Specialised Scientific and Didactic Requirements||P: Obligatory in Obligatory-Modulteil #A (Didactic and methodological principles of mathematics teaching)||2V, 3.0 LP|