Euclidean Geometry (2V+1U, 4.5 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.5 CP||93 h|
|1||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||14 h|
|(2V+1U)||4.5 CP||42 h||93 h|
|CP, Effort||4.5 CP = 135 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. irreg. SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Core)|
|Area of study||[MAT-EDU] Mathematics (B.Ed./M.Ed.)|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- axiomatic structure of Euclidean geometry according to Hilbert,
- discussion of the meaning of the various axioms,
- deduction of essential contents and constructions of the elements of Euclid,
- derivation of an analytical description of the Euclidean plane from the axioms.
- Euklid: Die Elemente – Bücher I – XIII,
- R. Hartshorne: Geometry: Euclid and beyond.
Registration for the exercise classes via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-18-02-K-3]
|[MAT-18-KPOOL-3]||Geometry (B.Ed. Mathematics)|