Practical Course Linear Programming (1L, 2.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|1||L||Programming training course||2.0 CP||14 h||46 h|
|(1L)||2.0 CP||14 h||46 h|
|CP, Effort||2.0 CP = 60 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Core)|
+ further Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-EDU] Mathematics (B.Ed./M.Ed.)|
The course is part of the course [MAT-14-13P-K-3].
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the practical course / lab
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Implementation of algorithms from the course [MAT-14-13A-K-3] "Linear Programming" using higher programming languages and special mathematical software packages (e.g. MATLAB).
The literature will be announced in the course.
Registration via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Parallel (or previous) attendance of the course [MAT-14-13B-K-3].
- [MAT-10-11-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics A: Linear Algebra I and Analysis I (M, 15.0 LP)
- [MAT-10-12L-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics B: Linear Algebra II and Analysis II (M, 9.0 LP)
- [MAT-14-00L-K-2] Introduction to Scientific Programming (for Students of Teacher Training Programmes) (1V+1U, 3.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)None
References to Course [MAT-14-13AP-K-3]
|[MAT-14LP-KPOOL-3]||Practical Courses on Practical Mathematics (B.Ed. Mathematics)|