Practical Course Introduction to Symbolic Computing (2L, 4.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|2||L||Programming training course||4.0 CP||28 h||92 h|
|(2L)||4.0 CP||28 h||92 h|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Core)|
+ further Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-GRU] Mathematics (B.Sc. year 1 and 2)|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the practical course / lab
- Examination number (Study achievement): 83340 ("Practical Course Introduction to Symbolic Computing")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Implementation of algorithms from the course [MAT-14-12-K-3] Introduction to Symbolic Computing using higher programming languages
The literature will be announced in the course.
Registration via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Parallel (or previous) attendance of the course [MAT-14-12-K-3].
- [MAT-12-11-K-2] Algebraic Structures (2V+2U, 5.5 LP)
- [MAT-14-00-K-2] Introduction to Scientific Programming (2V+2U, 5.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-14-12P-K-3]
|[MAT-14P-KPOOL-3]||Practical Courses on Practical Mathematics (B.Sc. Mathematics)|