Practical Course Numerical Methods of Analysis (1L, 2.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|1||L||Programming training course||2.0 CP||14 h||46 h|
|(1L)||2.0 CP||14 h||46 h|
|CP, Effort||2.0 CP = 60 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Core)|
+ further Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-EDU] Mathematics (B.Ed./M.Ed.)|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the practical course / lab
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Implementation of algorithms from the course [MAT-14-11B-K-3] "Numerical Methods of Analysis" using higher programming languages and special mathematical software packages (e.g. MATLAB).
The literature will be announced in the course.
Registration via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Parallel (or previous) attendance of the course [MAT-14-11B-K-3].
- [MAT-10-11-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics A: Linear Algebra I and Analysis I (M, 15.0 LP)
- [MAT-10-12L-M-2] Fundamentals of Mathematics B: Linear Algebra II and Analysis II (M, 9.0 LP)
- [MAT-14-00L-K-2] Introduction to Scientific Programming (for Students of Teacher Training Programmes) (1V+1U, 3.0 LP)
Requirements for attendance (formal)None
References to Course [MAT-14-11BP-K-3]
|[MAT-14LP-KPOOL-3]||Practical Courses on Practical Mathematics (B.Ed. Mathematics)|