Fundamentals of Mathematics II: Analysis (4V+2U, 8.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||8.0 CP||156 h|
|2||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||28 h|
|(4V+2U)||8.0 CP||84 h||156 h|
|CP, Effort||8.0 CP = 240 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Fundamentals)|
Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-MaNF] Special Offers for Mathematics as a Minor|
The course is part of the course [MAT-10-12-K-2] and covers only the topics of analysis. The respective lecture weeks will be announced in the course. Students who want to take this course should contact the lecturer before or at the beginning of the course.
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (incl. written examination)
- Examination number (Study achievement): 80115 ("Exercise: Fundamentals of Mathematics II: Analysis")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- basic topological terms (metric spaces, connection, compactness),
- differentiation (in the multidimensional case) - in particular:Taylor expansion, curves, implicit functions theorem, inverse function theorem, extremes under constraints,
- integration (multidimensional) - in particular: Fubini's theorem, variable transformation.
- O. Forster: Analysis 2,
- H. Heuser: Lehrbuch der Analysis, Teil 2,
- M. Barner, F. Flohr: Analysis II,
- K. Königsberger: Analysis 2.
Further literature will be announced in the lecture(s); exercise material is provided.
Registration for the exercise classes via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-10-12A-K-2]
|[MAT-10-12A-M-2]||Fundamentals of Mathematics II: Analysis||P: Obligatory||4V+2U, 8.0 LP|