Mathematics für Socioinformatics: Analysis (2V+2U, 5.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||5.0 CP||94 h|
|2||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||28 h|
|(2V+2U)||5.0 CP||56 h||94 h|
|CP, Effort||5.0 CP = 150 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (General)|
+ further Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-Service] Mathematics for other Departments|
The lecture is identical with the lecture in [MAT-02-13-K-1]. Additionally, a dedicated exercise programme (small group exercises) is offered for students of socioinformatics.
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (incl. written examination, ungraded)
- Examination number (Study achievement): 80217 ("Mathematics für Sozioinformatics: Analysis")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- integer and rational numbers, countability,
- sequences, convergence, Cauchy sequences, convergence criteria, application: existence and calculation of square roots, real numbers,
- series, geometric series, convergence and divergence criteria, Cauchy product of series, functions, continuity,
- intermediate value theorem, power series, exponential function and functional equation, sine and cosine,
- differentiability, rules of derivation, derivation of power series, Taylor series, extreme values, mean value theorem, rule of l'Hospital,
- Riemann integral, antiderivative and fundamental theorem of calculus, integration rules,
inverse function, logarithm, general powers, derivative of the inverse function,
- outlook on ideas and concepts of multivariate analysis: limit values and continuity in several variables, partial derivatives, gradient and Hesse matrix, Taylor formula and local extrema.
- O. Forster: Analysis 1, Analysis 2,
- H. Heuser: Lehrbuch der Analysis, Teil 1 und Teil 2,
- M. Barner, F. Flohr: Analysis I, Analysis II,
- K. Königsberger: Analysis 1, Analysis 2,
- B. Kreußler, G. Pfister: Mathematik für Informatiker: Algebra, Analysis, Diskrete Strukturen.
Further literature will be announced in the lecture(s); exercise material is provided.
Registration for the exercise classes via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Prior or parallel participation in the course [MAT-02-11a-K-1] is expected.
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-02-13a-K-1]
|[MAT-02-90-M-1]||Mathematics for Socioinformatics: Linear Algebra and Analysis||P: Obligatory||2V+2U, 5.0 LP|