Mathematics for Socioinformatics: Linear Algebra (2V+2U, 4.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.0 CP||64 h|
|2||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||28 h|
|(2V+2U)||4.0 CP||56 h||64 h|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (General)|
+ further Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-Service] Mathematics for other Departments|
The lecture is part of the course [MAT-02-11-K-1] and usually covers the lecture weeks 1-3 and 10-14, supplemented by a dedicated exercise programme (small group exercises) for students of socioinformatics.
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Examination number (Study achievement): 81044 ("Mathematics for Sozioinformatics: Linear Algebra")
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- propositions, sets, methods of proof, mappings, semi-orderings and equivalence relations,
- integers, division with remainder, greatest common divisor and Euclidean algorithm, Chinese remainder theorem over ℤ,
- vector spaces, Gaussian algorithm, bases and dimension, vector space homomorphisms, solving linear systems of equations, representing matrix of a homomorphism
- determinants, eigenvectors.
- G. Fischer: Lineare Algebra,
- S. Bosch: Lineare Algebra,
- K. Jänich: Linear Algebra,
- B. Kreußler, G. Pfister: Mathematik für Informatiker: Algebra, Analysis, Diskrete Strukturen.
Further literature will be announced in the lecture; Exercise material is provided.
Registration for the exercise classes via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-02-11a-K-1]
|[MAT-02-90-M-1]||Mathematics for Socioinformatics: Linear Algebra and Analysis||P: Obligatory||2V+2U, 4.0 LP|