Higher Mathematics: Complex Analysis (for Engineering Students) (2V+1U, 4.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.0 CP||78 h|
|1||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||14 h|
|(2V+1U)||4.0 CP||42 h||78 h|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (General)|
Lecturers of the department Mathematics
|Area of study||[MAT-Service] Mathematics for other Departments|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- complex differential calculus: holomorphic functions, Cauchy-Riemannian differential equations,
- complex integral calculus: curve integrals, Cauchy's integral theorem and applications,
- singularities of holomorphic functions: Laurent series, removable singularity theorem,
- integral transformations (Laplace, Fourier and z transform),
- residue theorem and applications.
Registration for the exercise classes via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)
References to Course [MAT-00-034-K-1]
|[MAT-00-03B-M-1]||Higher Mathematics: Complex Analysis and Numerics (for Engineering Students)||P: Obligatory||2V+1U, 4.0 LP|