Higher Mathematics: Vector Analysis (for Engineering Students) (2V+1U, 4.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||Lecture with exercise classes (V/U)||4.0 CP||78 h|
|1||U||Exercise class/tutorial (in small groups)||14 h|
|(2V+1U)||4.0 CP||42 h||78 h|
|CP, Effort||4.0 CP = 120 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (General)|
|Area of study||[MAT-Service] Mathematics for other Departments|
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: proof of successful participation in the exercise classes (ungraded)
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- parametrization of curves and surfaces in ℝn,
- computation of surface and (scalar and vectorial) curve integrals in ℝn,
- tangent spaces and differential,
- classic operators on vector fields: div, rot, grad,
- integral theorems of Gauss and Stokes, Green's formulas, applications in ℝ³.
Registration for the exercise classes via the online administration system URM (https://urm.mathematik.uni-kl.de).
Requirements for attendance (informal)
Requirements for attendance (formal)None
References to Course [MAT-00-032-K-1]
|[MAT-00-03A-M-1]||Higher Mathematics: Vector Analysis and Differential Equations (for Engineering Students)||P: Obligatory||2V+1U, 4.0 LP|