Allg. Grundlagen: Sprachkurs (2U, 3.0 LP)
|SWS||Type||Course Form||CP (Effort)||Presence-Time / Self-Study|
|-||K||3.0 CP||62 h|
|2||U||Exercise class (in small groups)||28 h|
|(2U)||3.0 CP||28 h||62 h|
|CP, Effort||3.0 CP = 90 h|
|Position of the semester||1 Sem. in WiSe/SuSe|
|Level|| Bachelor (Fundamentals)|
|Language||[DE/EN] German or English as required|
|Area of study||[INF-UF] Interdisciplinary Subjects|
- All language courses on level A1 or higher can be chosen.
- If several language courses are added to the transcript, either the next higher level of the same language or another language must be chosen.
- According to the examination regulations, the language courses are just course achievements (no examination achievements) which are not included in the final grade. A certificate of achievement will only be awarded if at least 80% of the sessions have been attended and if the final examination has been passed.
Possible Study achievement
- Verification of study performance: tests / audited elaborations
- Details of the examination (type, duration, criteria) will be announced at the beginning of the course.
All language courses from A1 level
Requirements for attendance (informal)None
Requirements for attendance (formal)None
References to Course [INF-83-02-K-2]
|[INF-83-02-M-2]||Fundamentals: Language course||P: Obligatory||2U, 3.0 LP|